Kristopher Mark Designs specializes in Custom Jewelry Design. Our talent and technology give us unlimited capabilities, which enable us to make practically anything imaginable. We are the only facility in the area with a state-of-the-art CNC four-axis milling system. From the model to the casting to the final setting and polishing, we do it all right here. We use the top of the line computer-aided design technology to create one-of-a-kind custom designs. We can help you create custom rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets, wedding sets, corporate gifts, and other jewelry in platinum, gold, or silver, all made to your exact specifications.
If you are unable to find what you want in stores, have old jewelry that you no longer wear, or inherited jewelry that doesn’t really fit your taste, then custom designing is a great option for you. We can take any idea you have and create it for you. We can also use your own gemstones and materials toward your project or we can provide you with some of the highest quality diamonds and gemstones available.
CUSTOM DESIGN PROCESS
Step 1 – First Appointment
- The process of creating your design begins with an appointment with a Kristopher Mark Designs representative. Information will be gathered about your ideas and how you would like your design to look. If undecided, we will make suggestions and together we’ll come up with a preliminary design ready for computer integration.
- After the preliminary consultation, a $495 non-refundable deposit is required to begin the computer aided design process.
- At the 2nd appointment, we will review your completed design on the computer and discuss any modifications (If modifications need to be made, then there will be a 3rd appointment to view the modifications.) If the design meets your specifications, then at that point a final Design Approval is required.
- Before milling and casting can proceed, your 2nd payment is required.
- The computer-aided design will then be milled by our state-of-the-art CNC four-axis milling system.
- When this process is complete, your model will then be cast in your selected alloy.
- After your design has been cast, Kristopher Mark will finish your piece by setting your selected stones and polishing the design to perfection.
|Initial Consultation||No Charge|
|Computer Designing||Deposit of $495.00 (non-refundable)|
|Final Design Approval||50% of Balance|
|Upon Delivery||Balance Due|
If you would like to know more about our custom design process, please feel free to visit our store or give us a call.